Monday, December 25, 2006

Hello Happy World :)

I will place the beginning of this blog, now. It's named "City-Cafe", because here will be placed short articles, one-coffee-break time, about different valuable topics. For example: personal development, comments on smart thoughts, ideas how to better your life, increase your bank account, live happier. All information will be summarized from personal experience, books and articles, other people's blogs.

I think this site will be valuable to all people who appreciate their time. So, you can start your day by drinking a cup of coffee and reading a couple lines that will better your day, why not? There will always have some smart thoughts that can change your day in the positive direction.

Well, remember that one smile can better the whole your life.

2 comments:

Явор Иванов said...

Cool site dude ;) really interesting stuff in here!

Anonymous said...

Today, I went to the beachfront with my children.
I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put the shell to
her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is completely off topic but I had to tell someone!


My blog post - commercial insurance quote online